Monday, December 3, 2012

RED


early saturday morning and listening to taylor's new album red...i'm not a big fan of hers but her honesty on her songs draws me to listen to her  aside from the obvious reason that i can relate nayahhaa:-p ohh well at this very moment (meaning it could change anytime or will no longer hold true when you read this) i am so breathing the song "i almost do"...like if there was a music video my current life episode is the perfect clip in my own point of view only hap :-p....i've been looping the song for the nth time just plainly listening and taking courage from it...convincing myself, reciting aloud at the back of my mind " i can do this!" "i am strong!"....as a tear is about to fall it suddenly stopped before it dropped...does this mean i'm turning into an ice queen? i hope not to the point where i'll have none to give for the "someone"....still praying for it....on top of all the things i have constantly prayed for...in the meantime while on commercial break i will wallow on the lines

And I just want to tell you
It takes everything in me not to call you
And I wish I could run to you
And I hope you know that
Everytime I don’t,
I almost do, I almost do

I bet you think I either moved on or hate you
‘Cause each time you reach out there’s no reply
I bet it never, ever occurred to you that I can’t say hello to you
And risk another goodbye

We made quite a mess, babe
It’s probably better off this way
And I confess, babe
That in my dreams you’re touching my face
And asking me if I want to try again with you
And I almost do


i wanna say it's sad but i wholeheartedly know it isn't.....it's probably for the best since someone made the decision on my behalf without having the courage and courtesy to ask me...hahayz...tsk...tsk...tsk...and that is un-called for :)

No comments: