Thursday, August 25, 2011

PAU speaks:)

i was expecting high returns but unfortunately only 5 people submitted questions...i guess people were thinking i wasn't serious but well here are the questions and the winner announced at the bottom part of the entry...i had a hard time answering on all 5 nyahhaaa:)
 
from EUNAR EENOT
  
**What makes you special to the extent that until now you're still not married?
 
Special is a strong word nyhahaa! Let’s just use the word non-conformist .I don’t view marriage as a requirement or something that you do at a certain age. For me, marriage is a 100% commitment emotionally, physically and spiritually. On those 3 I am still uncertain on what level I’m in…until then I am staying single nyahahha!

from Templa, Pamela Kristie

**Isa rgyud ako question nimo geng….Kung maganda ka, sang banda?????????? Nyahahaha

Wow! Ang hirap naman nito…it’s highly subjective:) not sure if it covers the tangible and intangible assets. Physically? It’s on the eye of the beholder chos!

from EURICE

**Of all the lessons you've learned through your journey in this thing we call life.. which is the most important/valuable lesson you've learned?

When all else fails you only have faith to survive! Faith in God that everything will work out and faith in yourself that you can wither the storm thrown at you. There were times when I was at a point of giving up. It looked like everything was downhill motion. Apart from family support I have to give credit to believing that someone up there is designing better things for me.

from whackie

**anong pangalan ng taong nagpapatibok ng puso mo ngayon? chos.
 
Mala lenka naman my heart skips a bit ang drama chos! At this moment, there is no one making my heart leap like crazy and excited. I’m on factory reset-Single! Nyahahaa:-p but you are referring to the post then no other than the guy I meet in palawan( shodi  na name dropping! Alam mo na nah the who?) For the explanation na much but to clear things kay murag confusing naman dba? I said you na talaga because he had the qualities of someone I am looking for… intellectual and street smart. Is not afraid if I dare speak my mind out loud. No pretensions for him just as is lang. More of he sees through the facial thing. And of course, you cannot deny he is good looking uist dba? Unfortunately, even if he has all the qualities I would want to be in a partner at this time we are not on the same boat. Commitment is such a big issue for me. I cannot even trust myself on this one nyahahaa:-p Let’s still pray for the best for now!

from josh via text message

**What’s the greatest failure that you can consider in your 27 years of existence? If given the chance would you rather not commit that mistake or would you still want to commit that mistake?

Greatest failure? Over the years, I find it hard to admit one because the word “failure” is such a strong adjective and it may connote a different reaction/meaning to the person(s) or event(s) involved. Let’s just say that I always wear my heart on my sleeves and on most occasions it has worked against me. Let’s state the very obvious, I always fail on keeping a relationship/making the person stay/making the relationship work (kana dli friendship hap! Luckily, I am okay on that department). I cannot blame the person(s) totally because there are things beyond our control so blame it on right timing nyahahaaa:-p I cannot also consider it’s the wrong person because people who come into our lives were meant to be there for us to grow and learn. On the question if given a chance, why make life difficult when you can always have a choice to correct your so-called failure. When a much better opportunity arises then it means you were given a chance to redeem yourself so make sure you focus on redemption!

as announced my sister will choose the winning question...and she picked (drum rolls!) eunar's question for the simple reason that she also wants to know the answer ...runners-up are eurice and then josh! so clap! clap to eenot and see yah on September 24:) see posters and print ads for details!

No comments: