Thursday, August 18, 2011

"ONE"

ever occurred a moment when you felt that you found the "ONE"? it absolutely does! like, it just happened to me nyaks! and i'm sure eyebrows will raise coupled with "na naman?" nyhahahaa:-p this is different suhwear! for one, i never dated him... imagine the plot likely similar to that of before sunset:-p it's like the moment you first meet everything was a hit, then you felt as if you knew him long enough for both of you to open up your mind and talk of things under the sun. hahayz...it could be birthday jitters giving me this exhilarating feeling but in all honesty i may have said a lot of times that i'm in love but only now have i declared that "you are the one!" chos! speaking of one....congrats to me!!!! my blogspot is already a year old:) clap! clap!

3 comments:

eisslef said...

Happy birthday! I hope an pray that the person you declared "the one" is the ultimate "THE ONE"
All the best in the newest chapter of ur life! See u soon!
God bless!
I hope ur bday is a blast! Take care 

pau5aloyon said...

thanks geng:) ill email my itinerary for SG by oct:)

eisslef said...

surenez :) cu soon :))