Wednesday, August 24, 2011

MUCHOS GRACIAS!

it has come and passed again! another year of existence and surely new endeavors to conquer! hopefully less personal demons to defeat! this year i opted to celebrate my day with the 3 people I loved with all my heart and I know loves me back unconditionally~ mama,papa and my kapatid ddang! it was a very wholesome family affair. we just went to bantayan island to chill and relax. no city noise just sea breeze:) my way of showing my appreciation to them chos! nevertheless, i thank  the people who greeted me via text and FB wall post. there were a number of familiar names and some new ones of which i am truly truly grateful. you are all part of my life, maybe a witness to my dark side or took a deeper glimpse of what's inside me~ the reel and real facets of my personality. we have shared tons of tears both for joyous occasions and lonesome moments but more importantly the memories we shared allowed me to grow and believe that life is good! Indeed it is! Oh well...it's easier said than living it but i feel and know it is! A little bump, a few challenges and a gazillion mistakes spiced up life! nyaks! again, muchos gracias! i may not mention your names here but you know who you are so self clap! clap!

***BDAY Q&A winner to be announced soon! Very dissapointing number of entries though...
cguro you're thinking joke! joke! but well see***

***BDAY pics posted soon too...i don't have a camera for now so
I'm waiting for my parents to post it nyayhahaa:)****

No comments: