Friday, August 5, 2011

MY TREAT!

i've been running this idea for the past month as i was trying to shake my mind on what to write that's birthday worthy..last year was 26 things and it would be boring to have it 27 things for this year dba? corniks na much!!!! nyahahha:-p so here it goes...i am sending this message to all of my friends, social networking friends,office mates,family and those considered loved ones to ask me any questions you've been itching to ask for the longest time or just out of curiosity. no format but deadline will be before august 21,2011 at 11:59PM Philippine time (just so we are clear hap!). you can send it thru  any of my emails  or text me about it! i promise to answer most of them as mush as i can, as truthfully as i can and as cleverly as my mind would allow me nyahhaa:) if the question is too sensitive (like it involves name droppings or borderline offensive) i might give an answer personally or opted to stay quiet about it:) chos! all answers will be posted here by the 1st week of september. here's the catch! i'll treat 1 person to a resto of choice @ ayala terraces by september 24, 2011. it's not a date hap! this is my way of sharing and giving back. as for how the winner is choosen...i'll have my sister ddang randomly pick a question and whoever owns that will win! LIKI rah nho? nyahahahahha:) pinaka final na! dinner treat is only good for cebu based people:-p outside cebu can be negotiated!:-p

4 comments:

mga tsinelas ni nieco said...

1 person winner ra?! boooo..

pau5aloyon said...

uu...pero intelligent ang questions nayahhaa:-p

megamind said...

no holds barred? :D

mga tsinelas ni nieco said...

anong pangalan ng taong nagpapatibok ng puso mo ngayon? chos.