Friday, November 26, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

i admit that i haven't been blogging like i used to..not because i don't have time nor my mind just closing out on creative juices...in fact i've been meaning to blog a lot of things like little things and micro ideas that will suddenly just pop out of nowhere...but i have come into maturity on things to open up because most of the time they were triggered by things that irrated me or left me unaffected in general...so it's safe to say when they are published to the public in went through a lot of thinking nyahahaaa:-p 

today is thanksgiving day in US and for the past 6 years i had come to embrace it  as part of the many many Filipino holidays i celebrate and of course the obvious reasons almost no call shift nyhahaaa:-p but this year is extra special since it's also my sister's bday (ddang) so all the more reason to party! nyahahhahaa:-p plus i get to organize with jejen and junelyn our birthday surprise for our team leads brian and clyde complete with balloons, banner and uber2x food...so if you can see me now..you will see me in a big grin of smile painted all over my face...it's kinda like early Christmas for today nyahahhaa:-p 

the cold breeze is finally here...and without a doubt Christmas is around the corner...certainly not something i can deny anymore nyahahaa:-p i don't hate Christmas just that over the years I longed to be with my family and have the Christmas noche buena mama prepares...God I miss having a normal life as in my Cagayan life! drama echoszzz mode again!...normal is a word that i never associate myself with eversince...the choice i made are never normal but nevertheless it never ended without dramas...so it got me into thinking that dramas are what's normal for me nyahahhaa:-p contradicting and out of topic again! nyahhaaaa:-p going back, with the season being loving and happy in theme i'll try hardest to bring it into my life especially sa work kahit stress na stress na ako...i guess thanksgiving is for us to remember the things that we have to be grateful...things we have and things that we love...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: