Sunday, December 12, 2010

quesera sera

i admit i am one of the most gullible person that goes in hand in hand with my happy go lucky persona and at times it has worked to my advantage...i'm certainly not trying to be pa-cute when i'm being naive...that's just how i am and a lot of things can catch my curiosity oftentimes endangering myself so i have developed a tough fascade over the years but to the core i'm just a regular girl that melts from time to time...i just came back from a vacation to one of my local dream destinations~PALAWAN! to rate it is by far the most memorable break i had granting that i get to explore a lot of myself and be on-site one of the world's natural wonders:)...every destination is different in terms of reason why i went there, was there and experiences...it could be happy,sad or just neutral state...i delight on the opportunity to meet people from different walks of life and culture...there is much to learn and share...it feels good to talk to someone who is/are very different from what i believe and know and the good thing about being on vacation is that you don't argue or outdo each other you just listen and flash smiles:) nyahahaa:-p this time though i am a bit envious on the new friends i meet...like they can give up work and travel...GOD! i wish i can do the same but reality bites...i don't have finances like them so i work so i can travel...i don't complain i mean i can and cannot at the same time no matter how crazy it sounds...but it won't hurt to wish a little right? nyahaa:-p anyway, to end my post i've never felt so good and open about myself...thanks to this trip!...until my next destination...quesera sera:)

No comments: