Thursday, November 11, 2010

just when i was about to give up...

oh well...i may have blogged earlier than expected regarding missed chances but i guess it's safe to say that i was given a chance just last weekend...all i asked was a chance to say my piece and I did and I am the happiest girl in the world nyahahhaaa:-p it's not that its officially official...i mean not yet but at least i know we stand on the same ground...babalik na naman ako sa complications in life theory...but come to think of it those complications are what makes life worthwhile and exciting...let's just say they spice up life! char! or maybe my life was never designed to be normal at all...i know there will be no assurance of this step i'm taking but i never felt this way for a long time...it felt so good that i can't stop smiling...isn't that what's important? although i have to take my heart with caution but i now will get it to work with my head so balance is maintained...as much as i hate to be patient i have to for now nyahahhaa...so i'm crossing my fingers and keeping my faith on something like this....:)

No comments: