Thursday, November 4, 2010

MISSED CHANCES :(

"Some things are just never meant to be, no matter how much we wish they were." 

in my life there had been a lot of times where i have been slapped in my face that there are  things that cannot be...no matter how hard you work or pray for it ...the only consolation  you can probably have is that you've tried and fought for it the best way you could...well it got me into thinking what if you have missed an opportunity just right in front your eyes would it have the same impact? to be honest, i don't have the right words to answer or even describe it. let's just say i've been busy with a lot of things and deeply obsessed on getting my goals that i failed to notice someone who clearly was asking for my whole attention...it was just all i have to do is focus on him and then i can be his world...i don't know if what i'm feeling right now is due to the fact that i feel guilty but who could blame me i couldn't see past our friendship...it could also be because i just got so scared and numb from all the broken promises that i blocked out anyone who truthfully show they care...now that i hear how he can care so much i am a bit jealous....because i know that i can never in my life get the chance to show it to him...now, we pretend that we are total strangers but would always bump into our circles and i just hate the fact that i cannot even talk to him or him to look into my eyes...i'm not asking for too much...all i'm asking is for a CHANCE...who knows what fate holds for us but as of the moment i truly and wholeheartedly MISS him...:( the thought of me not trying just kills me...so GOD please give me that chance:( nakow! mgdrama pa nang todo! listening to the only exception now! :-p

No comments: