Tuesday, September 21, 2010

RANDOM blahhhss...blahss...

* it's my first time ever ever to organize our team building and i'm uber2x busy at the same time tense on cracking my brain with ideas how to make it lively and engaging nyahhaaa:-p

*ate aicha, one of the dreamgurlzzz, is tying the knot this october nyahaa:-p finally! may success stories na samin nyahhaa:-p 

*last weekend, when i woke up late evening i had a very bad headache and within minutes i throw up all of what's inside my stomach...ewwwwnesss!!!its probably wasn't digested since i ate a lot as in uber2x a lot!!! i'm maintaning wheat bread and fruits only on weekdays so my tummy is really not used to uber2x foods cguro nyhahaa:-p

* i weighed myself last week and after a month i already lost 5 lbs nyhahaa!!! yipee!!!! more pounds to loose!!! gow! gow! nyahaha:-p



No comments: