Friday, September 3, 2010

and I still WANNA FALL IN LOVE....again!

i was reading other people's blog
for inspiration and to get my creative juice going...then an idea popped...why not read my previous blogs from way way back...uhmmm tripping lang jowd walang magawa nyahahahaa...and so i opened my multiply account and nyaks! i stumble upon my birthday blog in 2008 and to my surprise my wish then was to fall in love...nakuh hap! it's so kalokah! i didn't realize back then it was so babaw nyahahaa...made me realize that as  I grow older birthday wishes become more and more complex...when I was little getting a new dress was my definition of perfect...thus, posing a question when do human beings start to want material stuff nyaahahahaa....but that would be out of topic again nyahahahaa....going back to my birthday wish 2 years ago, for sure the first thing  you will be asking  is if it did come true nyhahahaa...i'd like to say YES! as in bonggang bongga YES! YES! (huwag nalang details okiemz?)...so wishes do come true especially if you make one on your birthday nyhahahaaa...but the thing that bothered me was how did i end up making that wish? or why of all things did i wish for that specifically...hmmmphhhh i'm literally thinking deep more like disturbed on the thought but I only came up with two honest answers charot!....let me sum it up with 2 words...PRESSURE AND PREPARED (PnP...nakikijoin nyhahaa:-p)...pressure from my mom who always asked when she calls if i already have a boyfriend and constantly reminding me she includes it in her novena take note! kalokah! pressure from peers who at that time (take note na naman! at that time hap!) were already having good relationships...not that i felt it out of pressure or sheer consideration from the people involved it was more of a perfect timing...then there comes the being prepared...like i was at the right age and i felt i could handle a serious one plus at that time i felt papa GOD already sent "the one "nyahahhahaa:-p and so until this day i remain in that belief that i am more than prepared...charos! nagmasteral nakow and uban pah nyhahaha:-p but as they say na naman you can never be too prepared or ready when that moment hits you....dba?...this time i won't make it just a birthday wish for myself...I wish for it to be felt by anyone and everyone reading my blog...lastly, i wanna shout it out loud that i still wanna fall in love again! like over and over...but pwede papa GOD the right one this time....nyhahaaa:-p

No comments: