Saturday, September 18, 2010

and i finally SAID it....

i was told to go offline for a coaching session and as usual i get the scary thought that i did something wrong kahit wala naman nyahahahaa! paranoid ever:)...anyway, my team lead just explained why i didn't get a raise and he was apologetic about it nyaks! i just answered with "charot! ok rah TL uist"...i mean i already expected it will happen from the day they said that it will be performance based for the early part of the year and i know how much of a wreck my score was...more like reflecting my state of mind...clearly, as much as i hate to admit it my emotions most of the time gets the best of me...but what i couldn't believe was the fact that i confessed about it to my team lead nyahhaaa:-p as usual the words just came out of my mouth nyahaaa:-p i'm not saying we are close enough to share emo2x moments because that would be very ridiculous to the nth level nyahahahaa...to trim down the event, we were discussing my scores which is doing okay (yipee!!!! finally!), we also discussed how to help out a newbie who is clearly not happy with the work (light bulb!!! screaming me 6 months ago), how to handle the newbie since he is already to a point becoming a disturbance and of course a little personal like my love life to which i quickly answered "kekz muna" and the tale of getting hurt and not being able to trust your heart to someone yet...i can recall me saying "what hurts the most is the fact that you were fooled...more like it was your pride attacked"....what my team lead said was "looking back it all boils down to your PRIDE...but it's the only thing left so why let go of it?...in the long run it will all just be a funny memory"...charot! dba nagdrama na ang spiels nyahhahaa but those aren't necessarily the exact words hap there were jokes on the sidelines...i was just surprised hearing it from my team lead because he is the strict type and when he walks around the production floor murag behave humanda mi tanan nyhhahaa:-p...so there goes the coaching session...


No comments: