Wednesday, September 22, 2010

FAREWELL nanay:(

after my work out i received a text message from mama "wala na si nanay"...i immediately called mama to check if she was okay...on the other end was a very calm voice and i knew i don't have to worry yet...judging from my mama's tone i felt that she already accepted and know that this is gonna happen...my nanay has been bed ridden for years, semi conscious and has breast cancer and time has made us prepare in a way what was about to happen...seeing or hearing that my nanay's health is deteriorating always breaks our hearts but we kept praying to papa GOD to give us strength to accept HIS will...i may sound unaffected but to be honest...reality hasn't sink in yet...my mind knows it's the reality but i still can't feel it yet or i still need to see that it is happening...but what i know is that i will be there when my mama sends nanay to rest beside tatay and i will always have in my heart all the fond memories with my nanay...i will forever be grateful to her and tatay for raising the best mama in the world...goodbye nanay...i know you are happy looking at us with tatay from heaven...we will miss you but you are in a better place...until then...:(

No comments: