Tuesday, April 3, 2012

HELLO? is it me your looking for?

if only i can knock on all doors and sing that...will they take me in? i don't know how my decision will end or where it will bring me but this is one ride that made me asked a lot...on a personal note, professional level and religious aspect....i was excited to start this week and hopeful that finally i get to write down something that states how to survive or deal when they venture in this adventure...then again life has a funny way of turning things around when you already felt everything is about to come in full circle... was i devastated? of course i was! who wouldn't? did it ever occurred for me to cry? absolutely! i just probably opted to be rational rather than making scene out of it. did i question my competencies? super! did i doubt my decision to leave everything? never! and that made all the difference...in a snap i knew in my heart that this is the route i'd take...no matter how difficult and long this road leads me i am decided to fight it 'til the end... i promised myself that i would fight no matter how bleak the chances are...then  silently i  prayed for strength and to have faith in His plans....i lifted everything to His plans...i'm pretty sure i'm in good hands:) who knows a month from now or years will pass and then i get to read this post....this will remind me how i bravely stood up amidst uncertainties and doubts lurking around the corner....waiting for faith to drop...but i didn't....holy week ended!

No comments: