Sunday, April 8, 2012

EASTER-eerie THOUGHTS

first off HAPPY EASTER! just when i thought that i will temporarily hold my breath until monday kicks walahhhhhh!!!! our extension for another 30 days got approved! mind you we (pam and i) are still drowsy and less sleep because aubrey talked about her SG life complications nyahhaa:) i would have opted to stay awake until 6am but then she asked a question i am not yet ready to share and i told myself not to....actually pam knew about the whole thing by sheer accident...uhhhmmmm in my part, it was something i chose not to share to protect all parties...never mind what are stories out there...i would neither confirm nor deny....my part of the story is mine alone and whatever side people take is the least of my concern....i am happy where i am and my dreams are about to happen or at least i believe they are happening nayahhaaa:) so why open up to something that is for me hap "old news"...basta yopak naman sya uist no matter how tempting to have my side of the story published pero for what uist...i made a choice and assumed it was all for the best so let's just stick to that mindset...dba why complicate things when there is always a way out? nyhahahaa:-p it wasn't easy...it was a process,  it took years for emotional rehab and a lot of conscious effort to forgive myself...so about the question if i pushed him into a decision...then maybe i'd go for yes and yes probably i left him with no choice...does that make me a bad person? not necessarily...maybe i just did them a favor:) maybe he could have been all i wanted and needed but i wasn't for him so that just put the odds in balance nyahahhaa:) isolation, desperation, semi-insanity and a whole range of emotions could have contributed but nevertheless still a HAPPY EASTER! if you see this sight wouldn't you SMILE kahit fake ang waves nyahhaaa:-p more pics to come just check pam's FB account since she is the official photographer pak! havey na kau ako yawyaw diri unya deadmalogy rah diay kau sa iyaha nyahahaaa;-p faetz:-p

 pic taken by my cam so quality is not that much nyahhaaa:-p

No comments: