Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the WHY's and WHAT's

first, i'd like to apologize for my behavior last sunday...i'm not a bipolar...it was just that someone totally pissed me off...all my closest friends would understand that when i'm already all set for something (laag,bakasyon or unsa paman na sabot2x..kana mag set2x expectation)and on the 11th hour cancelled i get violent (nyahahaa:-p)...it just so happened i was online, changed my status and got some of my friends worried...parang all at once 5 pipz were chatting me on the spot with the same question...since my life is an open book i'll answer the why's and what's surrounding the event that lead to a sudden change of mood...i'm done venting ..i'm now sharing my frustration (KSP lng jowd nyahahaa:-p)...this is the last and only time i'm gonna talk about it publicly (feeler na kris!)....

for the record, i'm not seeing someone exclusively but sa candidates naa man jowd early favorites (anah na lamang ang status:-p)...this someone is a blast from the past that i never expected...i was even shock on the whole pacute2x/flirting thing with him because i can only see him as a friend...i find it weird the first time but i had feeling even way back  there was something but i disregard the whole scenario because at that time i was into someone (that ended japon hhayz nakow..!!!)anyway, going back to regular programming...it was the usual lazy sunday...since i was all alone i went into the cafe to upload pictures from my birthday and also to say my thanks to the many many people who greeted me...kana normal lang jowd nakow na state...suddenly out of nowhere may ngtext...clap2x nakow because it was from him...i was in a hurry loading the pictures because he told me he was gonna come visit...excited mode nakow syempre...then suddenly i received a message saying he won't be able to make it...hay nakow to my dismay...i mean i could have just let it pass but there were follow up messages saying he'd love to come but reasons kuno...out of irritation and annoyance i replied "if ganahan kah moanhi then ari...wala man kow namugos nimo..ikaw man magsulti2x moari kah then ikaw rapod mobawi..ayaw pangayo pasensiya kay vegah rah nakow"...paak!!!

lesson of the story....there are things that are as good as it gets...i mean from the start i kept saying i had no feelings for him but  from friends encouraging me left and right  to give it a chance i was to a point converted...sino ba naman ako para humindi sa attention na ibibigay sakin dba? as my kuya jeph would say it "wag kang choosy!" nyahaaa....boys will always be boys...and i should live by my words "isa lamang syang kekz until further notice" nyahaha...it's funny saying it but when it happens to real life its more like a tragic comedy waiting to be unfold...i just kept on sighing with the words "hahayz "thundering inside my head...but then again...life must go on...and then again my quest for life (maisingit na ang search for  the one) continues...stay tuned....

No comments: