Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am...

i've been meaning to write for the past months nyahahhaa:) i just couldn't find the right avenue on where to start or how i should start...thoughts just kept pouring and i just shelved them all away for all the reasons i could think...more often ending with the famous excuse "I'm busy!"...in a real sense I was...the past 8 months a lot of decisions and changes happened...most of which brought about by my unstable mind while trying to rationalize things...nagpaka wise kunuhay kow char! if not for the blogs i've been following (bianca,patty,ala and donna~take note donying hap ka line up sa stars!!!!) i would never be persuade to blog again....so here i am...with my loud brain back into blogging and to start things...i am hereto introduce myself....nyahahaa:)

i am Pauline Mae Cinco Aloyon. 25 years old..will be 26 in 3 days...hailing from the City of golden friendship(charot! inspired sa Ms. Universe). I am the eldest among 5 sisters but I act as if I'm the 2nd or the youngest ( feeler nyahhaaa:-p). I've been in Cebu City for the past 6 years working and meeting lots of people (partying on the side nyahahaa). For starters, I am maldita looking and I may sound garvosa but don't be deceived with that...I just don't make the first move but once I felt our vibes connecting that's when the fun part starts. I'd like to believe that I am adventure seeking in a sense, very curious in a lot of things and generously loving.I am always on the go as long as I love the crowd or at least interested in one of the crowd and going to the beach is a number one favorite. I do party but most of the time I just stay at home with the usual DVD marathon or cleaning the house. I am easily annoyed with a lot of issues but i always end up keeping my mouth shut. So far, that's all that I can think of...pawala lng sa duka nyahahaa:-p anyway, if someone will ever follow or accidentally read my blogs CONGRATULATIONS! (feeler again!) that will give them a chance to get to know me deeper (feeler najowd ni!)and also I will have my disclaimer included ...I don't find it necessary but most of the blogs I followed have one so nakikijoin na rin ako nyahhaa:-p

DISCLAIMER: All things posted will be taken from my perspective...meaning i own all of it...if ever in a way you get affected or disturbed I apologize in advance and strongly suggest that you create your own site so you too can voice out your point of view nyahahaa:-p some things posted would be meaningless but to me it is important...I guess this is about it :) see yah soon :)

No comments: