Wednesday, December 28, 2011

CHRISTMAS Cheers

it's the longest celebration for Filipinos! surely busy days are up ahead:) as much as I'd like to be very festive this holiday....i can't help but think of those who suffered due to typhoon Sendong:(...good thing my family is well and okay pero sensitive naman ako sa mga nawalan...as always my prayers for quick recovery and healing:)...on a happier note...here are pics to infect a little holiday cheers nyahahhaa:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY 2012!!!!!!!

 
after all the meetings and semi arguments....
this is our VICTORY BFAST!
 
i can feel CHRISTmas already!




thanks to my nak angel for the angry bird mug and
amegah ika for the piglet snow globe and it's all in YELLOW!!!!
wrapped gifts are for my family:) my way of saying THANKS!


CHRISTMAS are for KIDS! even REEL KIDS nyahhaaaa:)


Christmas season always bring out the happiness in us! Despite major differences and heavy misunderstanding...it seemed like everyone turns 360 degrees to be extra good during this season! This just proves the theory that sometimes to be HAPPY...all you need to do is think HAPPY! and of course... got a greeting from someone I truly and deeply like for Christmas so this just concludes the MERRIEST Christmas nyahahhaaa:-p hopefully to be continued nah for 2012.....


No comments: