Wednesday, September 28, 2011

seeking...

most of the time it takes time for things to sink in to my system regardless if its a happy or sad one...blame the worrier or OC-ness in me, if I am given a choice I always plan ahead considering all options especially financial concerns since I have obligations.there are things I take risk but career wise, I always envision things and make timetables with back up plans in case some things do not go out as planned. it's still 6 months to go before it "actually" happens yet as early as now I am frightened on what awaits me there...apprehensions and anxieties are slowly creeping up to my spine and I cannot explain why...i can see where I am going, i just don't know what will happen but I remain optimistic that things will work my way...with everything going on, i ended up attending mass to seek guidance and find peace...i am patiently waiting for an answer from papa God and I faithfully hope it will coincide with my plans:) i trust that His will would be for the best! :)

No comments: