Wednesday, July 20, 2011

to whom it may concern...

 **DISCLAIMER: This is not an original. I copied it from a friend who also copied it from somewhere. The intent of the entry is purely for comic relief. If the words or description mentioned below fits you then...then....let me know nyahhahaa:)**

Dear Future Boyfriend,

I have come across many nice guys, all of them gorgeous in their own ways; but like you, I am still searching. I don't think it will be too hard because I don't really demand much - after all, I am not looking for Mr. Perfect, Just Mr. Right.

Physically, you can be the simplest guy in the room, but there has to be that something about you that I find charming. It would be nice, of course, if you have a positive attitude and an interesting personality. I hope you can be supportive of the things I do and the things and people that are important to me.

It will be great if you can make me laugh. There are no dull moments with someone who I know is funny. I want our relationship to be filled with excitement and surprises; nothing stagnant, not "just okay." One of my weaknesses is the sweetness of someone. If you can find a way to cheer me up after a long, bad day; that would really make me feel good.

Another thing you should know: I believe the best relationships always start from friendship. I want to be able to talk to you, be silly with you, be able to hang with you, be myself with you. I want you to value the "friend" part of being my boyfriend. I also want us to be able to share each other's lives, our families and our friends. I don't want everything to be just about the two of us.

Despite everything I've mentioned, I want to make it clear that I don't want you to change anything about yourself just to please me. A relationship will last only if we accept the good and bad things about each other. Losing your identity and turning into someone completely different is not necessary. Relax, I already like you, and I like you for who you truly are. I am looking forward to meeting you, and I know that one of these days, I will. I trust that we’ll find each other soon, and when that time comes, I know you’ll prove to me that you were definitely worth the wait.

Your future girlfriend,

Pauline Mae Cinco Aloyon:-p

10 comments:

eisslef said...

I heart the letter :))

pau5aloyon said...

me too:) musta naman?

eisslef said...

all is well so far :P
i hope u are doin' great... cu soon :))

pau5aloyon said...

great! ur in SG nho?

eisslef said...

yup. still in sg :p

pau5aloyon said...

ill be there this nov:) adopt meh puhlezzz nyahahaa:)

eisslef said...

really? vacation? sure na sa dates? pki email lng sa akoa imong pg anhi... bacn naa ko sg at d tym mg anhi ka... (email me d details - felssie@gmail.com)

pau5aloyon said...

alrytie:) sure na ang date 3-8 but sa itinerary not yet nyahahhaa:)

eisslef said...

pm na lng me if hapit na. bacn mn gud nko sked trip wla ko sg. pero if naa igna lng ko :)
cu soooon :P

pau5aloyon said...

alrytie:) thanks in advance:)