Tuesday, March 1, 2011

seems like my life is always on a crossroad and i can't find a route to end this confusion...feels like everyday is a routine...probably this is the so called quarter life crisis...in crisis because where i am now is just okay...the state i'm in is okay tied with challenges that are strenuously draining yet they never get to spark inspiration within me...it's not that i'm asking for very difficult ones i just need a little flicker to get me going. what's worse is i don't have an answer to what that glint is...there are time that i am all alone and can't help sighing not on what could have beens but on what road to go. where i am now is comfortable but i was never comfortable at comfortable...i just need a sign that i am where i should be...because my heart and my soul is on dilemma right now:(
 

No comments: